The 2021 Annual Dues were formally assessed as of 15 December 2020 with the release of the 1st Notice invoices. Remember, your current 2020 Membership Card expires at midnight on 31 December 2020. The Financial Secretary will release your new 2021 Membership Card upon payment of the 2021 Annual Dues.
Our Fraternal Year 20/21 Budget, approved in June 2020, set our Annual Dues at: $50.00/Regular Member and $10.00/Honorary Member. Honorary Life Members are not assessed dues but can still elect to donate to our PKD Charity drive by writing a check for $3.65 or calling the FS and he will charge your credit card. The PKD Fund is a Virginia State Council charitable fund that is used specifically to promote and support the deacons, priests and sisters that serve our Church.
All payment options are active now.
1st Payment Method: You can write a check made out to “K of C Council 10515″, and mail it to:
- Kempsville Council No. 10515 | PO Box 65530 | Virginia Beach, VA 23467
2nd Payment Method: Go online to the council website and select the MEMBERS tab and then select PAY YOUR DUES from the drop down menu. You will be brought to the DUES payment screen.
- If you logged on to the MEMBERS ONLY area of the council’s website, your member information will automatically populate
- If you didn’t log on to the MEMBERS ONLY area you will need to fill in the blank form with your member number and contact information to ensure payment is posted to your account.
Immediately after your member information is the block “Dues Payable.” Fill in the block with your DUES from the membership invoice you received from the Financial Secretary.
- Note: The block may already be prepopulated if you logged in with your membership number. You will need to change the amount owed if you have a balance in arrears.
The “Donation Amount” is the VA State Council’s Penny per Knight per Day (PKD) charitable fund is used specifically to promote and support the deacons, priests, and sisters that serve our Church. The block is prepopulated with suggested donation of $3.65. You can accept this amount or insert the amount you would like to donate.
The website will auto-calculate and display the additional funds collected for the credit card processing fee.
Click on the “PROCEED TO PAYMENT” button, and you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
3rd Payment Method: Use your credit card and our Square Card Reader Account (note: electronic receipts can be provided)
- You can see the FS in person, and he will use our Square Card Reader to swipe your credit card. The cost is 2.6% of the transaction plus $0.10.
- $51.44 – Annual Dues
- $55.18 – Annual Dues plus $3.65 PKD donation
- You can call the FS, and he will take down your credit card information (cc number, expiration MM/YY, and CVC), and then charge your credit card by manually keying in your card information on the Square Reader website. The processing charge is 3.5% of the transaction cost plus $0.15.
- $51.97 – Annual Dues
- $55.75 – Annual Dues plus $3.65 PKD donation